Our continuing high standards apply to dress as in other areas, and we trust that you will support us by making sure that pupils come to school dressed appropriately – not wearing jeans, for instance, or jewellery.
The Woolden Hill school uniform consists of the following:
- Burgundy jumper or cardigan with school logo – available from Gascoigne Clothing (see below)
- White blouse or polo shirt
- Black or grey skirt, pinafore or trousers
- Red/white checked gingham summer dress
- Plain black or grey tights or white socks
- Black sensible school shoes
- Burgundy jumper with school logo – available from Gascoigne Clothing (see below)
- White polo shirt
- Black or grey school trousers or shorts
- Black school shoes (not trainers)
- Plain white T-shirt
- Plain black shorts – no logos or stripes
- Black plimsoles for indoor PE
- Plain tracksuit and trainers for outdoor PE
- Outdoor school fleeces are available to purchase from Gascoigne Clothing but are not compulsory
Our Uniform can be purchased online, simply follow the link below.
Please make sure all items of uniform are clearly labelled.