Join Our School
Woolden Hill Primary School is a vibrant school where children are enthusiastic and motivated to achieve endless possibilities. The children are at the heart of every decision we make to ensure that they are happy, confident and that the opportunities that are provided for them are relevant to their needs both now and in the future.
Our ethos is firmly rooted in our belief in providing the best opportunities for all of our pupils and Woolden Hill is:
- To inspire and motivate children to develop curiosity, academic success and develop high aspirations for the future.
- To develop pupils who are independent, resilient and have the ability to persevere when challenged.
- To develop technologically competent and resourceful pupils to ensure that they can interact adapt to the ever-changing global community.
- To keep our children safe and teach them the skills to make decisions which allow themselves to be safe through controlled risk taking.
- To celebrate and share personal and collaborative achievements to create a school-wide culture of success.
- To encourage children to make choices which promote a healthy body and mind. Our children will have respect and tolerance for themselves and each other.